Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Back to School With Mommy's Girls

  1. #11
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH my, girl! You sure have a gift for hairdos!!!
    Your girls look so beautiful!!!
    I wish I could learn. Sigh!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, you have a lot of dolls! I loved the hair too! I am always a little scared to do little braids, because I wonder if it will ever go back to the way it was before. I think you could go into hairdressing though, seriously! I loved seeing all the pictures- espeically when you showed us the front view and the back view!
    Thanks!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those braids are amazing! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I love all the beads! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE your album! And I love the cornrows! I wish I could cornrow.....but I just mastered regular french braiding.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member chauster's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your dollies look cute, great job with the braiding! I love your albums because they clearly show just how much you love your dollies! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! There hair looks beautiful! I love it.I can only do a regular braid! I wish I could do french braids.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •